Outlook has become the power of the users to play with the software better and spontaneously maintain the email addresses. Its advanced security feature and the modern organization have made the users a number top choice in the world of emailing. But often there are times when they face with an issue like how to fix corrupt data files in outlook. This might include the time when the platform experiences error code 0x8004010f. This error can encounter at any point in time. Hence, to resolve the same we are providing some of the steps and measure which the user can take while they are fixing Outlook error 0x8004010f.
When does error code 0X8004010F encountered?
The most common causes for the Outlook error 0x8004010f are mentioned below.
- The Outlook profile is corrupt
- Outlook files and folders are moved across drives.
These are some of the various steps which the user should follow while they are fixing the error message. The steps and instructions included in the process are:STEP 1 -> GET THE DEFAULT DATA FILE
- The user needs to tap on the mail option in the Control Panel.
- A dialogue box would appear stating ‘Mail Setup – Outlook.’ Tap on the “Show Profiles” option.
- Tap on the properties option and choose the Outlook profile.
- Next, again go to the ‘Mail Setup – Outlook’ window and tap on the data files option.
- In the ‘Account Settings’ option tap on the data folder tab and memo the name and location of the default Outlook profile.
- The user needs to open the control panel and open a mail setup Outlook box
- Tap on the option stating “Show Profiles.”
- Choose the current profile and then tap on the add option.
- Enter the name and new profile with the dialog box and tap ok
- The user should tap on the option which says ‘Add New Account’ and then enter the email data and then tap on next
- After effective configuration finishes, tap the confirm button.
- Fist go to the control panel option.
- Then on the ‘Mail Setup – Outlook’ dialog box tap on the profile option.
- Now, the user needs to choose an option which says ‘Always use this profile’ and then go the new profile for a drop-down menu.
- The user now needs to tap on the option which says confirm, to sanction the steps.
These are some of the important steps which must be followed in the process of troubleshooting Outlook error. If the user feels that they are not able to solve the problem and require a detailed version of the solution, then they can contact the Outlook Customer Support Number. The professionals would help the users with the perfect fixes and troubleshooting steps.